If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Framesbuy website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email.
Any information collected by Framesbuy is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Framesbuy customers are required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at email@example.com.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Framesbuy uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Framesbuy may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Framesbuy does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Links on the Framesbuy site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of https://www.framesbuy.com.au.
Prescription Glasses or Sunglasses
- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation, containing your order details (only if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via courier (AusPost / Fedex / UPS / DHL or Private) within 12 to 16 days. However if the goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
- If you are not available at the time of order delivery, the Aus post delivery person leaves a card on your address, stating that to collect the parcel from local post office. In such situation, the status gets marked as "Awaiting for collection".
- If you are unable to collect your order within 10 days after the ‘Awaiting Collection’ status, the parcel gets returned to Framesbuy. Considering the event, you will have to pay additional $24 for reshipping the order.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Framesbuy Pty Ltd uses the authorized payment gateway for its online credit card transactions. The company uses safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site are using the secured payment gateways.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Framesbuy Pty Ltd or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within secured payment gateways, further protecting your credit card data.
- The company uses authorized third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- All monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Framesbuy Pty Ltd.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason we offer a 15-day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at email@example.com within that time and we will try to resolve the issue or refund the amount at the earliest. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, where the customer supplied incorrect prescription values or details, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product. We offer free non-obligatory refunds and exchanges if they are for single vision. For bifocals and progressives, we refund or exchange the frame cost only. All products must be returned to local Framesbuy Lab in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post so we can track your returns and issue instant refund. Buyer is responsible for any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit. Framesbuy Pty Ltd will not be responsible or parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.